Sunday 18 October 2015

my experience preparing for role-play

 MY EXPERIENCE PREPARING FOR ROLE-PLAY

What is role-play, role-play is for example drama, my lecture Miss Dini ask her class to do assignment for role-play by group. Each one group have 4 or 5 person and the duration will give 2 weeks. My group is afzan, hizal, adila, syafiqah, najwa and me. Miss Dini says in your role-play will acting at hall. Omg in hall !!! I don’t know but my group and I very unexpected, unbelievable and excited too. Miss Dini told to do our personal drama whatever for role-play but no drama of love.

A day and day we don’t acting yet because we have a quiz for other subject. And one day Miss Dini want some script for our role-play. Omg my group didn’t do anything for role-play, that drama we don’t think  yet. Hour and hour I propose to storyline about Oh My English.. I suggest to do parody just like them but no 100% like them(oh my English). About script we looking in internet, open lab in kptm to research and we can’t find that. Its very hard to say that. When we go home to hostel adila say’s to me just do our operate script. And I back to my room and thinking about script. For our role-play this given 20-30 minutes only and I do a 5 scene for example, first scene in class(introduce),second scene is talentime, third scene sleeping at school, forth scene trip in Terengganu, last scene is musical… I suggest 5 scene only, when my group look and thinking, they agree and love my suggestion but I cut to be 4 scene because najwa say to me just could not saving time 30 minutes and they say its okay .. omg I loved them, I love went them in one head  hahaha..

 Next, when I do the script in malay at the same time adila, syafiqah, and najwa translate my script in English.. Opss sorry I didn’t say that najwa in other group because Miss Dini say to their najwa group to split and enter other group because najwa group very little person only 4 person so that lecture ask to split and najwa enter my group SEARCH HULK hhhaha… That why my group get 6 person. Yeayyy, I love if my group getting many person haha.

And went finish the script we sent email to miss dini. And miss dini don’t comment anything, I think that okay to our script. And one night before role-play in hostel when we were just about to act also do the proms that night hahaha. I not afraid because my group very sporting person and we just take a little big proms only. Hahaha its very funny because not just my group don’t yet practice other group also. And until the day, all group must arrive before 12pm. Fuhh my group not the first to present. My group is number four to present. And bla bla bla, when my group turn to present WOW amazing i not expect lecture laughting our parody .. I see from the beginning and the end miss dini laugh our parody.. I happy and my group also happy. Weeks and week miss dini say to our SEARCH HULK group to present for second at hall in front of all student and lecture. Omg oh my good my group say not again erghh hahahha. Until now we don’t try to practice for second role-play hahaha.


Fuhh the end of my stories about experience for role-play hope who’s read this stories will always forgive and loved me. And I love my friend afzan, hizal, adila, syafiqah, and last najwa to support me do the role-play together-gathers and also have conflict but, have a but wokay of the end we always forgive and stay together. I will not forget my THE BEST FRIEND EVER .

NUR HAZIQAH BINTI MOHD SAFUAN 
PTM150718628
AB1.18

No comments:

Post a Comment